How to prepare for your boudoir or glamour photography shoot || Idaho Falls, ID Boudoir Photographer
How to prepare for your boudoir or glamour photography shoot
There are a few simple things you can do (but rarely remember to do) to make your photo shoot
a huge success!
– Get your nails done – even a simple gel polish is a fantastic thing to do to make you look more put together and as long as your doing your nails, feel free to get your toes done too!
– Try on all your outfits before you come – a week or two before your session make sure to try on your outfits,
make sure you’ve picked out your 5 favorite and make sure they look and feel as good as you remember.
– Gather your accessories – that pair of shoes you love, your favorite necklace, or your fantastic pair of earrings,
don’t forget those details add up!
– Whiten your teeth if you’d like. (this is one I hear all the time that people forgot to do!)
– Make sure you touch up your roots approximately three days before.
– Wax or shave. Part of trying on those outfits is to make sure all of those pesky hairs aren’t showing 😉
If they are, you’ll know what you need to fix beforehand!
The Day-Of Checklist
- Bare face (wash and apply your usual moisturizer)
- Clean, dry hair
- Comfy outfit (to sit in while you’re being styled, make sure its loose so it won’t leave line, also make sure its easy to get off so you don’t mess up your newly styled hair and makeup)
- 5-6 fitted outfits to wear in photos
- Pretty nails
- Clean wedding ring and other jewelry
- Touched up brows